Notice: 2020 Banquet Postponed
To our friends of Manitowoc County Fish and Game,
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Manitowoc County Fish and Game Directors voted on whether or not to host a 2020 banquet. The majority vote was to postpone the banquet until October 2021. The organization remains committed to funding our projects during the next year. The organization has always depended on the banquet to raise proceeds to fund these projects. The organization appreciates your contributions and support over the years. We hope you understand that the safety of our banquet attendees and volunteers are of the utmost consideration. We look forward to your continued support of the Manitowoc County Fish & Game Banquet in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: Manitowoc County Fish & Game Protective Association, PO Box 003, Manitowoc, WI 54220. Your contributions, support, and friendship make the organization thrive.
We thank you,
Manitowoc County Fish and Game Protective Association
Winners of 2020 Gun Raffle
The committee wants all the winners to understand it is hard to read their names and get the spelling correct, and we apologize for any spelling errors. Fish & Game wants to thank everyone who help support us by buying a raffle ticket. Without their help some of the projects the organization does would have been in jeopardy. Thank you to everyone who worked and helped sell the raffle tickets and to all the buyers who supported Fish & Game.
- BROWNING AB3 .270 – GEORGE ROBINSON
- SIG SAUER P365 9 MM – CROW BAR MISHICOT
- TRI-STAR OVER/UNDER 12GA. – DALE HOLLY
- HENRY GOLDEN BOY .22 – JOHN SEIDL
- KIMBER 1911 .45 CAL – BOB JOHANEK
- TAURUS JUDGE 410/45 IN STAINLESS – BRIAN EBERT
- RUGER AMERICAN PREDATOR CAMO/BRONZE 6.5 – JEREMIAH REPINSKI
- WINCHESTER XPR 30-06 W/NIKON SCOPE – SHAWN PEARSON
- TRI-STAR SEMI-AUTO 20GA MUDDY GIRL CAMO – MIKE PRATT
- WINCHESTER SXP UPLAND 12GA. – SUE KORNELY
- STOEGER SIDE BY SIDE 20 GA. – JACK LADE
- STOEGER M3000 SEMI-AUTO 12 GA. – CHRIS KERNELLY
- BROWNING X-BOLT IN BIRDS EYE MAPLE 30-06 – FRITZ WYNGAARD
- REMINGTON 770 7 MM W/SCOPE – GENE ERDMAN
- HENRY LEVER ACTION .410 – HARRY BRATZ
- RUGER M77 17 HMR – ROB DAVIES
- MOSSBERG 464 LAMINATE STOCK 30-30 – KEN O’LEVIG
- SAVAGE 93 .17 LAMINATE STOCK – JIM NOVAK
- GLOCK 24 .40 CALIBER – JACK EILES
- BENELLI NOVA CAMO 12GA. – WILLIAM BEHRINGER
The Manitowoc County Fish & Game Protective Association Annual Banquet happens each year in late October but the work begins on the event many months earlier. We have been blessed to have great volunteers who spend hundreds of man hours before the event working to gather prizes for the raffles, special raffles and of course door prizes. Fish & Game has the reputation of being the premier sporting banquet in the area and that reputation is earned over many years of successful banquets.
The event is held at City Limits in Manitowoc features a great meal and brief presentation from the organization. There are door prizes, special raffles, games, auctions and tons of fun! It is a great way to meet other sporting men and women and have a good time supporting a great cause. You could win one of HUNDREDS of items from this great event. Proceeds benefit the organization and the great work it does in Manitowoc County.
If you would like to support this great event fill out the form below or download a Donation Sheet to complete and mail with your donation. Thank you in advance for your consideration.