Manitowoc Fish and Game was awarded Conservation Association of the Year by Wisconsin Wildlife Federation at their annual meeting April 22 in Wisconsin Dells.
(pictured George Borchert, President WWF, Mike Stueck life member F&G, Elmer Schill Secretary F&G and George Meyer Executive Director WWF)
Welcome to Our NEW Website! – Sign Up Below
to Receive a FREE electronic copy of our 100th Anniversary Cookbook ($10 Value)
We have totally redesigned our website to better meet the needs of the sporting community in Manitowoc County. You will find more information on whats going on in Manitowoc County and how you can get involved. There is education, history, links to resources and much more. We even have our own YouTube channel and will post video from meetings and events. This site has meetings and events and the locations of our clubs and properties. Let us know your thoughts on how to improve the site in the future.
For over 100 years one organization has protected the resources of Manitowoc County and represented the rights of sporting men and women. Founded in 1907 Manitowoc County Fish and Game Protective Association continues to fulfill its mission of “Conservation and Education Today for Tomorrow’s Sportsman.” The organization is recognized as one of the oldest conservation organizations in the U.S. and has been a model for groups across the country.
Twenty five individual clubs work together to make Manitowoc County the special place that it is for hunting and fishing. Manitowoc County Fish and Game has lived out their mission through:
- Development and Maintenance of Public Access to 19 County Lakes and Lake Michigan
- Maintenance & Replacement of Piers
- Improvement to Handicap Access
- Support for Lake Improvement Projects
- Purchase of nearly 450 acres of Land for Public Use and Access
- Close Working Relationship with the DNR, Conservation Congress, National Sporting Clubs, State and Local Governments and more
- Support of Youth Programs & Education
- Hunter Education
- Youth Scholarships
- Youth Shooting & Junior Riffle Programs
- Youth Archery Programs
- Support of Youth Fishing Events and Mentoring
- Major Supporter of the FORWARD Endowment
- Friends Of Resources Wildlife And Recreational Development
- Funding Over $100,000 in Public Projects
- Working with Area Schools and Colleges
We need your support to continue this mission and protect our rights and resources! Join one of our member clubs and bring the family. We need to get the next generation of sporting men and women to continue the 100+ years of service to the area. All Clubs welcome and encourage you to become a member. Club meeting dates and time can be found by navigating to the “Local Units” page.
Join Our Newsletter & Contact List
Stay up to date on the latest meetings, events and issues impacting the sporting men and women in Manitowoc County. Your contact information also allows us to let you know about important legislation that could impact your rights in the future. We promise to respect your privacy. Please note that email information is confidential and is not sold. Upon us receiving your email address, you will be emailed a electronic version of our “100th Year Cookbook!” FREE!